Del Ozonator 50 Gram Three Lead,
What Is Ozone?
- Ozone is and active oxygenand , nature's special element. Each ozone molecule consists of three oxygen atoms.
- Ozone is a natural purifier.
- Ozone has a clean, fresh scent that is often noticed after a rainstorm.
- Ozone occurs naturally in the Earth's upper atmosphere from the sun's UV rays, and in the lower atmosphere during a thunder/lightning storm.
This is NOT New Technology!
- Ozone was discovered by the scientist Schonbein in the 1840's when he discovered a unique odour during electrolysis and electrical sparking experiments. He recognised the odour as the same odour smelled after a lightning flash. He named the substance and ozoneand after the Greek word and ozeinand
- Ozone has been used since the turn of the century to purify drinking and municipal waste water.
Ozone is used in residential pools and spas to greatly reduce chlorine and bromine usage. Additionally, ozone creates an aquatic environment that is easier to maintain than when just using traditional chemicals.
Ozone Is Healthy and Safe
- Leaves no chemical by-products in water - it converts into life-giving oxygen.
- Leaves no chemical taste or smell.
- Will not burn eyes or leave them red and irritated.
- Will not irritate or dry out skin, nose, or ears.
- Will not leave a chemical film on material or skin.
- Will not discolour or damage hair or clothing.
- Rides water and air of disease-causing micro-organisms.
- Is NOT a carcinogen.
- Ozone Is Safe for the Environment and Equipment:
- Ozone is safe for the environment and pool/spa equipment.
- Ozone is not a fire hazard in the doses required for excellent water purification.
- Pool and spa manufacturers recommend the use of ozone because it is so gentle on their equipment.
Please allow 7 days for delivery although in most cases your item will arrive in 2 - 4 days